The crab made it through the night! It did not survive the whole day though! I went out to clean up the balcony after dinner and couldn't find him. I asked Camryn where he was and she said, "Oh, he died!" I asked where he was and she said, "We threw him over the balcony, we should have just ate him shouldn't we?"
Our internet was down last night so I couldn't update the blog but I did try! Laynie woke up at 6:45, ate her breakfast and then went back to bed for her morning nap. By the time everyone else got up and ready for the beach she was awake and ready to go too! For some crazy reason Kennedy is always the last one up so Camryn and Daddy went and got donuts at the Donut Hole. That was a great way to start the day in Kennedy and Camryn's book!
The water was clearer yesterday and Laynie liked it better but sand is still not her favorite friend. She liked the waves a lot and still LOVES, LOVES, LOVES the swimming pool. She thinks she is as big as the other kids and wants us to let go of her so she can swim alone. She is holding her breath when she goes under and thinks it is great fun!
We swam at the beach for a few hours then Kennedy, Laynie and I went to the pool while Daddy and Camryn stayed at the beach. They stayed forever, to the point that I was getting a little worried...come to find out they were taking a nap under the tent!
It was my turn to cook so Laynie and I stayed in after lunch and I went to the grocery store and then started cooking. We had Cajun Chicken Pasta and salad and even had enough leftovers for lunch!
After dinner we went for ice cream and then came back to the condo and played a bit before hitting the sack to get rested for another fun beach day!
No comments:
Post a Comment