The McGuire Family*Todd*Amber*Kennedy*Camryn*Laynie

Friday, August 12, 2011

Beach Day 7



As usual we had a great last day at the beach. I wish so bad it wasn't over! The Dennie's left at noon today to head back home so reality set in when I saw them leave. It was kind of sad without them around tonight! We swam at the beach and pool today and then went to Sea Side with the Pennington's for dinner. We have all enjoyed our time with family and friends so much and can't wait until the next vacation. The girls start school Monday so Sunday will be a day of getting ready for Camryn's first day of kindergarten (sniff sniff) and Kennedy's first day of second grade! That makes me sad too! She was the oldest child out of the crew this week and it made me realize how fast she is growing up! I love all of my girls so much and have had the best time with them this week! Our lives will definitely be different Monday morning! Kennedy is still into taking pictures! I love this and Laynie is actually looking at the camera!


As soon as Laynie discovered Daddy was lying down she crawled out of her pool and went to sit on his belly. This was one of her favorite spots!
Camryn is just like her Daddy when it come to relaxing at the beach!
Swimming at the pool after a long morning at the beach!
Sea Side! I got this same pose 2 years ago so will have to compare when we get home!

Checking out the grilled cheese menu. I ordered the 3 cheese and it was fabulous. I love grilled cheese!
The moon was out and the sky was beautiful tonight. The girls let me get one last set of beach pictures!






The Dennie's got snow cones from here a few times and told us how good they were so we gave them a try tonight. Kennedy wanted half chocolate and half green apple (Mmmm!) and Camryn wanted rainbow. They were delicious...even Kennedy's!
Watching The Truman Show on the green. We left a little over halfway through because I still had to pack EVERYTHING! The girls were so disappointed and wanted to know all about the ending! I told them we would watch it one day next week so they could see for themselves!

Laynie swimming!

No comments:

Post a Comment