The McGuire Family*Todd*Amber*Kennedy*Camryn*Laynie

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Beach Day 5

Another beautiful beach day! It did rain two times today but held off until around 6. We were staying in tonight anyway because April cooked us a yummy dinner: poppy seed chicken, green beans, rolls, and key lime pie from the Donut Hole for dessert. After dinner it stopped raining so we headed down to the beach for a few family pictures. I posted several and have several more!
The kiddos started the morning off digging a giant hole in the sand! It kept them entertained for a good while!


Our big beach ball...another thank you to Aunt KK
Laynie having her morning snack
Besides sitting in a beach chair on the shore (in my lap) Laynie's favorite spot is in her pool. She enjoyed picking up the sand and letting it fall beteen her fingers again.
Campbell
Kennedy's new friend Sydney from Canada (now lives in Texas)
Jacob, Ethan and Jaymie
Laynie's morning nap! We sat in a beach chair in the sand near the water all morning. Every once in a while the waves would splash up on us and cool us off! She fell asleep so I layed her in her pool under the tent.
She woke up around 1:30 and came back to the condo for lunch...definitely has some bed head going on!
Kennedy went to her room before dinner and fell asleep reading her new book. Beach family pictures were immediately following dinner so I knew this was not a good thing! I let her sleep until the very last minute and then had to wake her up! She ended up giving just a few frowns but overall was a trooper! I didn't get a whole lot of pictures of her by herself because she wasn't giving the best smiles but oh well!










I love those little toes!




















Kennedy took this one!
Camryn and Daddy winding down from another great day at the beach!

Laynie is still super proud of herself that she can walk around and keep up with her big sis'. She is so adorable walking around in the sand!

1 comment: