The McGuire Family*Todd*Amber*Kennedy*Camryn*Laynie

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Beach Day 4


The water was beautiful today! Yea!!!! My pictures are out of order which drives me crazy but I uploaded them on the computer twice today and didn't realize I was uploading from the wrong album until it was too late and I didn't want to start over! We started the day by going to the beach and then the pool. After lunch Kennedy, Camryn and I went back to the pool and beach before coming back to the condo to get ready to head to Sea Side! Playing with the frisbee Aunt KK got the girls!
Catch it Jaymie! We ended up losing it in the water but it was great entertainment for a while!



Camryn found this stick and would cover her legs in sand and then scrape it off and say she was shaving

Swimming with the Dennie's
Our afternoon swim started out with the hot tub!
Kennedy has been asking for an "icee" all week. They each chose blue lagoons today. The girl rang me up and said $17. I almost died!
Our afternoon

Getting ready to go to Sea Side!


While the Dennie's, Todd, and Camryn waited on our tacos to get ready at The Taco Bar Kennedy, Laynie, and I walked down to the beach to try to get a few pictures. Laynie had to warm up to the sand again but I was able to get some good ones!



















The Taco Bar. Todd got a fish and a shrimp taco for us to share as an appetizer before we headed to the Great Southern Cafe
While we were waiting for our table (outside!) at the Great Southern Cafe it started pouring. I guess Camryn was thirsty. You really can't tell from the picture but we were under an umbrella and she was catching the fountain of water dripping from it. I did tell her that was nasty after I took a picture. We will hopefully get a chance to go back to Sea Side before our trip is over! I didn't get my Sea Side fix tonight!
Laynie reading the book she got with her spending money from Gram and Poppy. They all 3 got books!
Kennedy's book
When I told Camryn Sea Side had a bookstore she was so excited. She had 5 books she chose to pick from to buy. She looked at everyone of them page by page before making a decision. We closed down the store!
The pick! Thank you Gram and Poppy!
Heading to the beach for the day!

This is Laynie's initial reaction to the sand!
Getting ready to jump the waves! Red flag today and the currents were so strong I could barely stand up!





Camryn's meltdown for the morning! After her pitiful cry she ran up to the tent and went to sleep!






April and Hayley





The crew...Campbell, Graham, Anderson, Hayley, Kennedy, Reagan, Jacob, Laynie, Ethan and Camryn! Yes TEN!!!
Daddy has a rule that he does not shave on vacation. Laynie isn't so sure about all that scratchy hair. This was early afternoon and we had been at the beach since 10 and she was long past her nap. They rested under the tent for a bit but she was a little distracted by the beard!
The Dennie's! We have yet to all be in the same place at one time but hopefully a family picture is coming soon'!
Jacob. The tractors in the sand are great fun!

Laynie started to like the sand today! She sat for several minutes picking it up and letting it fall through her hands

No comments:

Post a Comment