The McGuire Family*Todd*Amber*Kennedy*Camryn*Laynie

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Preschool Zoo Trip




















In honor of "Z" week, Camryn's preschool class took a learning journey to the zoo! Sorry that you stand out in all the pictures Camryn! I am notorious for forgetting to put school shirts on you and Kennedy for field trips! This was also Laynie's first time to visit the zoo! She liked it but did have to fit her morning nap into the our zoo schedule. Since I had 2 kids and a stroller to keep up with and had already paid for zoo tickets, I just left my purse in the car. When we got back to the car the driver door was opened and my purse was sitting in the passenger seat untouched! Camryn, as I was getting Laynie out and into her stroller, you climbed over to get out on my side of the car and forgot to close the door! That could have very easily been an expensive zoo trip for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment