17 years ago
Friday, July 17, 2009
Kennedy is always saying something hilarious. Yesterday she and Camryn were watching The Grinch with Jamie (their summer babysitter) and she said, "I can't wait until Christmas and we are going to get a great big Christmas tree that reaches all the way up to heaven and Jesus can help me put the lights on and then we can have a real angel on top!" I know Jesus is still smiling about that one! She has the sweetest spirit and loves Jesus so much! She tells me all the time how much she loves me and then she will say, "But I love Jesus more!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OH that is so precious!!!!!
ReplyDeletethat is very special and sweet, and you are right i'm sure Jesus had the biggest smile! those words are the results of the good and loving teachings of a good mommy like you Amber!
ReplyDelete