The girls are having such a good summer. We swim almost every day either at the neighborhood pool, at Aunt Debbies, or in the backyard in the pool Jan Jan and Pop got the girls for their birthday. They also love the Slip and Slide and think it is so much more fun with Dawn soap poured on it! We have been to a few movies. We all went to see Up last week. They really liked it and Camryn cried when the bird got caught in the net. After the movie Kennedy said her throat hurt. I asked her why and she said because she wanted to cry but didn't so her throat was burning. I thought that was too cute! She says some of the funniest things. Every time we see a convertible she asks when we are going to buy a car without a lid on it.
17 years ago
Amber,
ReplyDeleteThis is Amber Powell from church. I love all your pictures of the family! I was wondering what resort you stayed at in Destin, FL? We are planning a trip in Sept. and looking for a good place to stay. Can you please email me the information? amberpowell315@yahoo.com
www.thepowellfamilylife.blogspot.com