The McGuire Family*Todd*Amber*Kennedy*Camryn*Laynie

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Mama Day

My off days have been coined "Mama Days" by Laynie. I am soaking up these last moments before she is off to kindergarten! Last week she asked if we could get a purple milkshake on Mama Day. She has never been to Purple Cow and I had planned on going to Sams anyway so after our shopping we enjoyed lunch and a milkshake!


















This week she wanted to go to the library and Burger King and play on their playground. Mrs. Amber took her a few weeks ago and she said they had "the best chicken nuggets in your entire life" so I have been anxious to try them out. Must have been a new "cooker" today because she ate 11/2 and said they were horrible....hmmm. And the playground was under construction!!















We came home instead and she she said we could watch all 5 movies we checked out from the library! We started with Holly Hobbie. Tucker is enjoying the movie too!











All her books and movies












Riding in the stroller to get big sisters is so much fun!

I'm sure Tucker enjoys Mama Day as much as Laynie!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment