Laynie your Sunday School teachers have been telling me that you tee tee in the potty each week. You also have been getting notes sent home from school saying you went to the potty! Daddy and I have been trying to potty train for several months with no luck! You would sit, wipe and flush but nothing else! A few weeks ago I decided you needed to start wearing panties so I went to your drawer and picked out a pair with cute little kittens on them. We put them on and I told you if you tee teed on them they would bite (I did pinch the inside of your leg and your bottom a little pretending the kitty cats were biting you). It worked!! You have been using the big girl potty ever since! Dry naps and some dry nights too! Now we just have to master the poo poo...

This is your pose when I asked you to show me your kitty cat panties

Mommy's new favorite panties!
No comments:
Post a Comment