The McGuire Family*Todd*Amber*Kennedy*Camryn*Laynie

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Camryn's Field Trip To The Zoo

The kindergarten classes are taking a field trip to the zoo today! I had a procedure done on my leg yesterday so couldn't go with her but told her I would come and make sure she got on the bus ok and that her water got in the ice chest. She said, "Ok, I will try not to cry but my eyes may get a little wet!" So sad! She was excited but really wanted me to go!
All ready to go!
 
She always wants to show off her baby sissy!



Everytime I would get one of Camryn's classmates to take a picture of us Payton would jump in! I finally just gave up!



I think this girl is going to be just fine!
 






I hope you have a great time Camryn!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment