The McGuire Family*Todd*Amber*Kennedy*Camryn*Laynie

Thursday, May 12, 2011

11 months

Laynie, you are eleven months old now and full of energy and spunk! You are standing by yourself for longer periods of time now but still won't walk on your own. I know you could do it if you wanted to! You crawl and climb on everything! You love to play in the toilet, open cabinets and pull everything out of them, play in Kennedy and Camryn's room (but you hate to play in your room) play outside, and go on walks. We went to the zoo last week with Camryn's preschool class and you loved it! You wave and say bye bye, say mama and dada, say no no no (never just no, but no no no...you want to be sure and get your point across!) blow your food when it is hot, blow kisses, play pat-a-cake, say your blessing, and call the Hogs. We are having so much fun with you Laynie and love you so much! I am so blessed to be your Mommy! I can't wait to see you grow even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment