
Kenney's excitement is precious to me!

















































We had our first snow for the season yesterday. It started snowing around 2:00 pm and snowed all day! I went to bed at midnight and it was still coming down so I am not sure when it stopped! We got about 6 inches! No school or work today! Kennedy is out of school tomorrow too! The girls got out to play for a bit yesterday and have been out twice today! They love it! Laynie has been sick so she only got out for a quick second! There was so much snow on the ground she couldn't sit up...it kept making her fall backwards! Aunt KK and Jan Jan made the snowgirl with them! I am trying to talk them into making one for our yard but no luck so far! Amanda and Aunt Carolyn brought Iain, Ella Grace, and Anslee to Holli's house to play in the snow since Lake Village didn't get much. The girls had a fun time playing with their cousins. Well, Laynie never cought on to what the big fuss was about! Maybe next year!
I can't believe you all got so much snow and we got hardly any! Crazy! Seriously, your snowwoman ROCKS!
ReplyDelete