The McGuire Family*Todd*Amber*Kennedy*Camryn*Laynie

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday Camryn!!!

My big birthday girl...I wonder which present she asked to open first???

Birthday breakfast...a chocolate chip muffin by request!

She has to get every little piece of paper off all her presents.



Playing in the sand before church!
Camryn informed me that she wanted a princess cake for her birthday. Since I already ordered a gymnastics cake for the birthday party I thought I better get this one. She is sneaking a quick lick before her company comes to celebrate with her.


She saw this pink jumbo tricylce in the window at Knowledge Tree one day and really wanted it! It has a place in the back where she can ride her big sissy or a friend! Jan Jan got Kennedy a tricylce for her 2nd birthday and Camryn loves riding it. The rubber to the front wheel recently broke off and she still rides it! Thank you so much Jaxon and Maci!

Celebrating with Gram and Poppy



A double slip and slide! They love it!

The girls ALWAYS want to do a silly face when I ask them to smile for a picture. I usually delete them but thought these days will be gone soon and I will be wishing for the silly face days.

One last ride in her new Sleeping Beauty jammies before bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment