The McGuire Family*Todd*Amber*Kennedy*Camryn*Laynie

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I am so behind on downloading my pictures but I finally squeezed some time in today to get it done. These are some of the pictures that made me smile (the most!)...

Camryn is much more interested in Daddy's hair than the book she is supposed to be listening to!

Todd and I were watching tv one night and they were playing in Kennedy's room. They came in the living room and Kennedy said, "Look, I am Hannah Montana and Camryn is Miley Cyrus!"


We love to cuddle at this house...except for Daddy!


One day very soon this will be replaced by a real phone!

The girls came into the living room in their dress up dresses and house shoes and said they had "babies in their bellies." They each had stuffed a baby doll under their dress.

Kennedy had 80's night at SPARKS a few weeks ago. On the way home she asked me what cracking me up meant. I told her and asked why she was asking and she told me that all her teachers told her that her outfit was cracking them up!


Camryn always wears her sunglasses upside down...Kennedy did the same thing with hers and her pacifier too!


Eating smores we made in the fireplace. These are always such a mess but soooo yummy!

2 comments:

  1. love these pics!!! my fave i think is the one where they are all snuggle sleeping in the bed... do they usually sleep together? it's so sweet that you got this pic of them two... we will have to see when the third little girl gets there too, they will have so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete