
Camryn starts preschool Wednesday, September 9th. She is going to 1st Southern on Mondays, Wednesday, and Fridays. We had Open House this week and she was able to meet her teacher, Mrs. Stacy, and play a little in her classroom. She is really excited and ask everyday if it is time to go to her new school!

We had a birthday cookout for me, Todd, and Kyle at April and Jaymie's last Saturday night. The girls posed for a quick pic!

Baby Ethan. Kennedy and
Camryn LOVE holding babies!

A late birthday present from Reagan! What a fun surprise!

I still can't get enough pictures of Kennedy going off to school. I still get choked up when I pick her up in the afternoons. I don't know why but when I see her waiting for me with all the
kindergartner's it gets me every time! Todd is doing Watch Dog Dads which is a program trying to get dads involved in the classroom. He spent this morning in Kennedy's class and then ate lunch with them and helped supervise recess. All the kiddos were grateful for the monkey bar help!

After our nightly Bible story I put
Camryn in her bed (Kennedy requested a 52 week break from
Camryn sleeping with her!) and came in to Kennedy's room for one last night night kiss and this is what I found!
I don't think Kennedy needs any babydolls for Christmas!
ReplyDeleteKennedy is so cute and sweet.... you know Sara does the same thing everynight! that program for dads you mentioned sounds great, i hope JP gets to do it next year too with Sara!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like we will see Camryn when we dropp Sara off at school:) she is very excited.