The McGuire Family*Todd*Amber*Kennedy*Camryn*Laynie

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Registration


Kennedy registered for Kindergarten Wednesday at Hurricane Creek Elementary. She has been so excited about her new school so I took her with me. They had a table set up with coloring sheets and colors, puzzles, and even a movie....good thing because we got their a few minutes after 9:00 when it started and were there for 2 hours! She loved it! She saw the computer lab and the library and met a few of the teachers. One of the best things is that it is just down the road! She wants to ride the bus really bad and every time she asks I tell her we live too close and they won't let her. She says, "Well, we just need to move!" We planned on going to breakfast afterwards, but were able to do lunch instead - Larry's Pizza of course!

3 comments:

  1. This brings tears to my eyes :(
    I can't believe our baby is starting
    kindergarten!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! i can't believe it's time for Kennedy to start schoo! how fun, next year it will be Sara's turn, you will have to tell me how much you like Hurricane creek, there is where we want to take her too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our sweet baby is growing up and I do not like it! She is so beautiful, Amber. Love the blog! It looks great. I finally fixed mine so you can look at it now. Love ya and miss ya!

    ReplyDelete